Sunday, February 17, 2008
Sick Babies
This week has been busy, mostly because the kids have all been sick. It started last Friday with Jamison, He had a fever of 103.6. He said that he felt o.k. he just had a fever. Then Monday night Linzi had and Morgan both had a fever of 102. I thought maybe they would start to feel better with some tylnol and rest like Jamisons did. But I was wrong, they continued to have a fever most of the week and both of them were miseralbe and so of course was mom. I was going to take them to the doctor on Wednessday but after calling the insurance company and arguing with them all day I didn't get to the doctors until Thursday. They both have ear infections and are finally starting to feel better.I am glad to have them well again, it is nice to have them smiling and happy, and sleeping again. I have been exersizing and am happy with my accomplishments. I am now training to run in a 5k in April. I had a friend try to talk me into a half marathon but I think she is crazy. She did one last year and it took almost 3 hours to do the race. It is not what I want to spend 3 hours doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Isn't it weird how more than one kid can get an ear infection at the same time? And they say its not contagious. I don't know it happens that way at my house too. I am glad they are feeling better now. I am so proud of you. You inspire me to get tougher about my exercise plan. Take care!
Post a Comment