Tuesday, February 19, 2008

One year older wiser too

Isn't that so true! I have been thinking about some of the things I have learned and experienced this year. First I would say that I learned the importance of birth control! I love both of my babies but it is alot of work. I have learned also that hard work does pay off and that I need to set goals and stick to them. I had the unique oppertunity to travel to Hawaii and spend a wonderful week with my husband.I have learned to lean on the Lord in my times of need, and that if I ask for help he will send it. I have learned the importance of good friends and visiting teachers. As Jamison made me breakfast in bed this morning I thought about how thankful I am that my kids really do love me. I am glad to be a mother, wife, sister, daughter, friend and I hope that throughout this year I can try to be better at all and more.

3 comments:

Traci said...

Hey! I'm so glad you found us! Your kids are so cute, and getting so big! Even though I've seen you with 3 kids, its still hard to imagine! I love having a blog, and wish everyone I knew had one too. It's so much easier to keep in touch! We will be down at Easter so, hopefully we'll see you then!

Traci said...

OH, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! I am such a loser I didn't even know when it was. You've learned a lot of important things this year! I think I have to keep learning some of them over and over and over. I am a slow learner apparently. What did you get for your birthday?