Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My Day to Day



It has been awhile since I did my day to day posting so I need to think about what has happened.
Jamison and Linzi have been playing a lot together, and they are so funny when they are laughing and giggling. Yesterday Jamison hooked a wagon up to his bike so that he could give Linzi a ride, she loved it. He is a really good big brother and loves to help.
Linzi is into everything everyday, she makes me laugh. She likes to tease, if she knows you want something she will run and hide. She also is a big HAM! She now knows what to do for the camera and she makes this crazy face whenever I hold the camera up and tell her to smile. I think she thinks she is smiling but I am not so sure you will have to be the judge of that.
So Morgans sleeping through the night was just wishful thinking. He does sleep better now that I moved him into the other room but he still wakes up about twice a night. He did cut 2 teeth this last week and I think he is working on more because he is soooo grouchy. He is also rolling all over the house.
Scott just got 4 more milk cows. So he is busy milking twice a day. We get about 5 gallons a milking, so we give some to the dog and the chickens and we share with others around town. It is a lot of work, but we can sell them for double what we buy them for, so it is worth it once they get sold.
I cut my hair off and I love it I did an a-line haircut and have had lots of compliments. I am still losing weight and am happy with my accomplishments. I have to teach RS this week and the lesson is about the Savior. It has been nice to think about him and the things he has done for us. I am greatful that I get ot study this topic and learn more about Him. I love my family and this is our day to day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Thats a lot of milk. Your kids are soooooo cute. Its finally warming up a little so I am hoping to get more pics of the kids playing. So do you drink the milk? I am sort of grossed out by milk straight from the cow. I like to pretend it doesn't come from animals, just the store.(: