Thursday, February 28, 2008

Day to day






I think that my kids are all getting better, but I just love to listen to them whine and cry so I took them to get their shots. They are handling it well, they were only grouchy for the first couple of hours. I always feel so bad when we have to do shots. Linzi has been so cute the last little while, we have been teaching her sign language, she does really well, she remembers them better then I do. She loves being able to communicate somewhat. She also doing this new thing that is so funny, when she knows she is in trouble she covers her eyes. I guess if we can't see her we can't punish her. Jamison was upset today because all his cousins get to play basket ball but he is not old enough, and he will miss the date for t-ball too. I feel bad because all of his friends are older, and he looks and acts older but he is still only 4.Today Jamison and I went out looking for bugs to take to school, but we couldn't find any. I told him it was probably too cold still, he said no mom we just have to keep digging. After digging a huge hole in the yard he came in took off his coat, sweater and gloves and said maybe its just too cold. He makes me laugh. Jamison likes to help around the house, he is in charge of his room, his bathroom, his dog and taking out the trash. He is a great help to me.
Morgan is cutting more teeth! The top ones this time. He is trying so hard to crawl, it is fun to see him get so excited about getting up then he just falls on his face. I took these pics, Scott and I have decided that Morgan is the most expressive baby we have had. He is either very happy or very sad, his faces are to die for they are so funny.
To day I got a call from the RS president to see how I was doing on my lesson for Sunday. I was shocked because I am the second Sunday teacher. They changed the schedule because the second Sunday is stake conf. which I knew, but last year we would just skipped my lesson, so I was looking forward to a month off. But no I am now scrambling to put together a lesson. I am one that like to prepare like 2 weeks in advance, I am not one of those last minute girls. I am just glad that someone called me, can you imagine walking into RS and finding out your in charge of the lesson. I guess someone was supposed to tell me but I never got the message. Oh well I guess I will have to do my best. Luckily we have to leave 15 minutes for testimonies. I should leave here and get back to my work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is my fav posting yet. Your personality comes through in your writing. I just love your pictures too!

Kerri Marie said...

Morgan's sad face is seriously the sadest one I've ever seen/ =( He is just so expressive.