I was tagged and it has taken me forever to get it done but here it is. It was fun to think about these things again.
How long have you been together? We dated about 6 short weeks engagaed for 4 long months and married for 5 1/2 wonderful years.
How old is he? 27
Who eats more? I am sure that he eats way more then I do but where it goes nobody knows.
Who said "I love you" first? I am pretty sure he did. It went somthing like I have something I want to tell you but I am not sure if I should or not and I said just tell me it can't be that be that bad can it.
Who is taller? He is
Who sings better? neither one of us sings very much. We laugh at fhe because we make up our own tunes and words to songs so they fit the lesson.
Who is smarter? Since having children I would say him. My brain is fried.
Who does the laundry? I do
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do it is closer to the bathroom.
Who pays the bills? mostly he does, we discuss everything and we sit down together when he does it but I feel like I have enough to keep me busy he can do that.
Who mows the lawn? It just depends on who is around when it needs to be done.It makes him feel bad when I have to do it because it makes me sneeze a lot.
Who cooks dinner? I always do the cooking mostly because I don't want to clean up the mess.
Who is more stubborn? Me
Who kissed who first? He kissed me on the forehead on our first date. on the lips the next day.
Who asked who out? We were set up by my friend and his cousin.
Who proposed? I did, kind of
Who is more sensitive? me
Who has more friends? he does
Who has more siblings? He does, and when we all get together there isn't a room or house big enough.
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love this. I'm so glad you did it!
Post a Comment