Tuesday, March 25, 2008

It has almost been a month since I have written a post. I have been busy trying to get things organized so that we can start building our new house. I am so excited about everything. Scott didn't think we were going to be able ot afford it, and that we wouldn't be able to sell this one, and everything has come together well. So we are now waiting for the land to be surveyed, and our financing to all go through, then the builders said they could have the house finished in 3 months.
My children are all feeling good again which is always nice. Jamison did get to play basketball this year, and he is so fun to watch. He doesn't really know whats is going on yet, but he is really good at running up and down the court. Linzi is talking more and more everyday, she is now nicknamed bam bam. She has become the neighborhood terror. Last week she went to one neighbors house and broke 2 flower pots. She went to the other neighbors house and discovered that they keep soda in the carport. If she drops them hard enough they break open and she can drink them. She keeps me very busy. Morgan is moble. He scoots like a little inch worm, but he gets where he wants to go. He can also sit up all be himself. He cut 2 more teeth for a total of 4. I also have weeened him so he now takes a bottle. It just seemed like it didn't matter what I was eating he still would get a rash, but since being on the bottle his rashes have gone away.Now for some funny stories! The other day we were having hotdogs and Jamison asked me for a hotdog bone, but what he really wanted was a hotdog bun. I looked out the window to see what kind of trouble Linzi was in and she was laying in the dogs bowl just as happy as could be. I try to remember these funny moments so that when I am old, I can embrass my wonderful children.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun, a house!!!!! I can't wait to see it. Maybe it will be done by the time I get there. I will come see you this year I promise!!! I want to see some Easter pics if you have any yet. Hot Dog bone, thats so funny.I am still laughing.

Traci said...

Your kids are so cute! I love that Linzi figured out how to open the soda, that just cracks me up.