So I thought that the flour incident was bad until I left Kevin in charge of my kids for less then 30 minutes... I came home and noticed that it smelled like bleach which isn't that uncommon for my house I use it almost daily, But I was not prepared for what I saw next. Two huge bleach stains on my carpet in what I call the quiet room. Linzi came in to tell me that she was cleaning the floor for me, I could very well be mad at her, But Kevin on the other hand got a good chewing.
Kids say the Darnedest things, here are some from this past week or so.
We had the couple missionaries over for dinner a couple of Sundays ago. They are a very nice couple from Canada, the sister is very outgoing and her husband is more on the quiet side. After dinner we were visiting on the couch and the elder was teasing Jamison, it was pretty funny. But just as they were walking out the door Jamison turned and said that guy is creepy. They were still in the doorway! I just wanted to die.
We went to tithing settlement on Sunday and here we are all cramped in the clerks office waiting to see the bishop and Linzi announced "I farted, I might poop a little, I need to go potty!" the clerk and counselors just died laughing.
And today, I think this will be an all time favorite. It snowed Last night, the first time this year, so Jamison was excited to go outside to catch the bus. The bus comes at the same time every morning, so when Jamison came back in the house almost 20 mins later, and he was crying I thought he missed the bus and didn't want to be in trouble. But then he stuck his tongue out and asked me if it was bleeding. I did my best not to laugh when I noticed that the end of his tongue was missing some of the skin. I know he went out there and stuck is tongue to something and it froze and he pulled it off. He just watched the Christmas Story on Friday. He wouldn't admit it to me in the morning but opened up about it at dinner, I guess when he could find humor in it. I usually watch out the window for the bus, but today I got distracted, that would have been great to watch, and even better to have a picture of. Oh well, I will just have to imagine what he must have looked like out there stuck to the corrals.
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You guys certainly do have adventures up there. The last story about jameson has me laughing my head off.
No wonder you guys wanted to get out of town this weekend ;) I'm sorry about the new carpet! That would be a little frustrating, to say the least..... I LOVED the story of Jamison! I wonder why he didn't learn the lesson from the little guy on a Christmas Story ;) You guys are definitly busy!
This is mom....I love you guys so much...keep me laughing all the time!!! My Jamison is the funniest, and Lou is the coolest little girl going on 16...just you wait!!
Post a Comment