So you know those lovely curses you mother puts on you that you will someday have kids as bad as you were? Well it happens... The other day I found my kids in the other room playing so contently with the flour and sugar, needless to say it was everywhere. My mom likes to tell the story of how Kevin and I did the exact same thing when we were little. She says she cleaned flour out of my bedroom for years. I got my kids just as they were getting a cup of water to add to the mess. It was pretty hard for me to wash the flour out of their hair so I can only imagine how hard it would have been to clean wet flour out of the carpet. When I thought I had most of the mess cleaned up Ifound That somebody had driven a tractor on Dallens little head, guess they did't want him to feel left out.
Thats not the only mess that my little troublemakers have made lately. I also found them finger painting the bathroom with Selsen blue.
Of my word they are such thinkers!!! At least they didn't have the honey with it. My brothers did the flour and the honey together and had a nice fun mess! As luck would have it, it was in the kitchen with linoleum,
Wow, that is awesome. I am loving that you take pictures. Anyway isn't nice of them to give you something to do. I mean it's not like mom has anything better to do right! (:
5 comments:
They have SO much energy! ;) I love that you take pictures of the adventures
I would have FREAKED out, after I took pictures of course.
In you new house! I think I would have cried :(
Of my word they are such thinkers!!! At least they didn't have the honey with it. My brothers did the flour and the honey together and had a nice fun mess! As luck would have it, it was in the kitchen with linoleum,
Wow, that is awesome. I am loving that you take pictures. Anyway isn't nice of them to give you something to do. I mean it's not like mom has anything better to do right! (:
Post a Comment