So we have picked a name of our lil baby boy that will soon be joining the family. His name will be Dallen Stirling Miller, the doctors are still unsure of when he is due, so hopefully we make it to the hospital. I keep having this awful dream about being in the back of the ambulance with Kitten Higbee holding my baby in. I have let her know so she can be fully prepared, but like I said hopefully we make it to the hospital.
We are still work on getting a construction loan for our house and have been really frustrated with the ecconomy and the loan process. We are now talking to a private lender that thinks he can help, which would be great.
Jamison is getting so big the last few months, i had someone point out to me that he will soon be towering over me. It made me stop and think... not my baby but its true and he is only 5 going on 6.Linzi too is getting taller, today I had to clean out her dresser and pack away all of her 2T clothes. She has been doing alright on the potty training thing, but I always start to think that and then she has a whole day of accidents. She is so funny and always keeps us guessing. Sometimes it can be very frustrating, but if I can try and find humor in it, I find that I love her all the more.Morgan is learning from the others at how to throw a fit and how to be sneaky, and how to get into trouble. But he has the cutes faces that kid and it is hard not to laugh at him when he does it with such a cute face. He is learning how to talk and he knows what he wants. He waddles all over the house, just as fast as his lil legs will carry him, moving from one mess to another, keeping mom very busy. All my little rascals are cute when they are sleeping, and busy when they are awake, but I love them all the same. When I started I wasn't going to rav about my children but I guess I needed a little reminder...
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like things are busy at your house. Good luck on the loan thing hopefully it will go through soon. I would be nervous about the baby coming too - I WAS! Aaron was afraid he was going to have to deliver Kaden in the truck on the way to ST. George. Thankfully I went into labor while we were already there for a dr. appt. GOOD LUCK!
Hey I'm not really even sure how I ended up on your blog actually I think I hit a wrong link, But how funny, I was a little shocked as I one of the first things I saw was my name ! It kinda jumped out at me, I think! Now you've really got me worried ha ha ha I'm gonna get studying up, and if your dream comes true You are in so much TROUBLE ! You have a cute blog, Hope it's o.k. I found it,like I said still not really sure how i did. Feel free to check ours out if you want www.
hangingoutwiththehigbees.blogspot.com Cross your legs and have a great day !!! * Kitten *
Post a Comment