Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Cleaning out the house
I have some stuff to get rid of, if nobody wants it I will take it to DI. We have a twin over full red metal bunk bed, no matresses. We are also getting rid of lil tikes basketball stand with hoop, and lil tikes shop like work station. They all just take up too much room in our little house and nobody plays wth them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Deanna If no one has asked for the little tikes hoop and ball I would like it. We will be down in a few weeks, but you could just take it down to my mom and dad's house so you can get it out of your's. thanks connie
How are you guys? Hope everyone is doing well!
CJ says HI to Jamison! He misses Jamison, Kyler and Brandon at lot.
So any new about your due date?
Post a Comment