Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Mothers Day
I enjoyed my mothers day weekend this year. Scott has been working 6 days a week and was able to take this weekend off to be with the family. On Friday we had to go to town and get groceries and we had a lot, with the price of gas I hadn't been shopping in a month. When we got home we went to Jamisons t-ball game. Our little team only had 3 players so it was fun watching the little kids with big helmats try to run around the bases. On Saturday Scott and I cleaned out our store room, and organized the food storage. I also had to prepare a lesson for relief society. Saturday night we went out in the mountains and had a bbq. It was just our family and the kids loved it. I was bumed because I was so worried about getting everything ready I forgot my camera. We all climed the rocks and had a great time just being together. It made me remember to enjoy and take time with my children. On Sunday I was slightly stressed out about my lesson so I didn't have time to enjoy breakfast.After church the kids and I made cookies and took naps. We went to grandmas to have dinner and talk to Jeff. He is doing well but is way to excited about coming home, only about 6 weeks left. WOW! I had a great day full of love and gratitude for my children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Deanna, I saw your link on Shari's website and I absolutely love your blog! It's so cute to see the pictures of your adorable kids!! I have made my blog accessible to only invited readers(that's the only way that Justin would let me post pictures of Mylah on our blog) so if you want to take a peek, I will need your email address... You can email it to me at tasha_7_9@yahoo.com if you would like... Have a great day!!
I am so glad you have joined the blogging world!!! OUr blog address is tkmillerclan.blogspot.com. I'm so glad that we will be able to keep eachother updated since I never seem to see anyone anymore. =)Yeah!!!
I can't believe you have had a blog since Jan.!! I wish i would have known sooner. =P
It's good to hear from you again. I check a lot and you go so long between posts...I'm not complaining though, I know your busy. I need to see some more pics soon. I'm sure the baby has grown a lot. Just have a photo day. I miss you.
Post a Comment