


I have been told that I don't post enough on my blog, but I don't even get to shower by myself most of the time, little lone play on the computer. I have been busy with my darling children. Last week Jamison cam in my room to tell me that Morgan was supper stinky, I said that happens he doesn't seem that bothered by it, I will get him out of bed in a few minutes. Well a few minutes went by and I went to get him out of his bed and Morgan was covered from head to toe in poop. It was great fun! He was enjoying it. All over his blankets his Binky, the walls and anywhere else he could get it. He had woke up at 5am and I gave him a bottle and put him back to bed. He was wearing a onesie, but some how managed to get that and his diaper off. It amazed me that such a small person could make such a mess. Well just the next night Linzi was in her bed and started crying, so I went to check on her and discovered that sometime during the 3 hours she had been in bed she had puked every where. It made for more clean up and laundry. The poor girl had some sort of stomach flu all day long, she would just give me this look and I knew she was going to blow again. By the next evening she started to feel better. I love having children they make me look back on these great experiences and laugh.
2 comments:
that sounsd awful! I hat when kids are sick it's the worst. Well I hope everyone is feeling better. =)
You have such a good attitude. Those were the days. I feel for you babe. When your in it up to your eye balls it seems like it will never end. It does. Then you have great stories to tell them when they grow up so they can hear how much you did for them. I miss ya. Have a great week. p.s. My first used to do that poop thing. I found that putting her in a more difficult clothing helped a little. Mostly I just had to wait until she stopped.
Post a Comment