Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My day to day story

Last night I had to speak at Enrichment about motherhood, it was nice to be able to reflect on this special gift given to me by my Heavenly Father. I offten overlook the fact that it is a gift and that these wonderful miricles are his children on loan to teach me. I have been trying to write in my journal something everyday that makes me laugh so I will start to share some of my stories with you.

Jamison asked me today if he could change his name. I told him no then I asked why? He told me that a kid in his class changed his name, but he only knew his name as Chap I don't know if that was the neew name or the old name. I thought it was funny. I asked him what he would change his name to if he did change it he said Wayne. The funny thing is that he just got a new fish and named him Sam Wayne Miller. I guess he likes the name Wayne.

Linzi is trying to talk she made me laugh when she walked up to the cat and said COW! She also says please, please, please, and if she really wants something she does sign with both hands and says it. It is so cute.

Morgan is rolling over, and finally sleeping through the night. I had to move him into Jamison's room so that I didn't wake up to his every noise. It has bee about a week and we are starting to get some good sleep.

Scott has started a new job this month. He got an apprinitce job at Nevada Power. We prayed about taking this job and were really excited when he got accepted. He no longer has to do shift work that changes from week to week. He no longer has to work nights and he gets holidays off. But after the first week they changed his schedual from 4-10 hour days to 6-10 hour days.And the day that he has to stay for class is Monday night. It is still nice to have him home everynight.

I am just busy keeping up with the kids, housework and everything else. I have been trying to look at house plans, but after awhile they all look the same. I am getting excited about a new home, I am feeling very crowded in this little house, But I will make do as long as I can. I am hoping to go to Vegas tomorrow to get a haircut, and just to get away for a little while. All is well here hope the same for you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this post. Its like being closer to you and hearing all the little things that I don't usually get to share. It also helps me get to know your kids. I miss you.