




Saturday we went ot the hot air balloon festival. It was a lot of fun and it was free. I was a little worried about the crowds of people but I never felt over crowded. The kids loved it! They also had a kids play area with large inflatable slides. I enjoyed the time we were able to spend together and make memories that will last a lifetime.
2 comments:
Wow, that looks so fun. Did they do that in your town or did you go to Vegas? I can't believe it was free.
Do you have a Stake calling? How come you had to teach in two wards?
Yes it was in vegas at the speedway. It was way fun. No I don't have a stake calling, but because the teacher for alamo ward had a family emergancy, and I was already giving the lesson in our ward they asked me to teach their lesson too.
Post a Comment