Thursday, August 20, 2009

My New House

I love my new house! I have lots of room, and the kids have lots of room. I am not an interior decorator and my other house was too small for much decorating so it is not all dolled up yet but give me a few years and we will see what it looks like. Today i took pics because I have had complaints, so here it is nice and drity...

the office/media room
front room another angle

front of house

The quiet room!

3 comments:

Angela said...

I love that there is a naked boy runnin around the front room - there is always at least one of those running around our house too. It looks really nice - I'm glad you are happy with it.

Adam and Shari Crawford said...

YEAHH!!!! You guys have been waiting for YEARS to finally have your own (huge) amount of space!!!!!! That is AWESOME!!! I'm glad you are all moved in ;)

Kerri Marie said...

Yeah for you! I can't wait to party next weekend. =)