Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Funnies about having a new baby

I just wanted to share some of the funny things my kids have said and done in the last couple days refereing to the new baby.
The first thing Linzi said when she saw the new baby was,"He has a big nose and black eyes!" She has also been interested in the feeding process, like any other child, she was watching and i told her that Dallen was drinking his milk from mom, and she looked at me so plainly and said like the cow. Yes, I guess it helps to live around animals when it comes to explaining things, because a few days later Jamison was holding Dallen and he was rooting around. I told Jamison that Dallen was hungry and Jamison said no he's just acting like a chicken. Morgan like to help burp the baby but I think thats only because its his oppertunity to hit the baby. This Morning I had Dallen down stairs on the couch, and I was trying to get Morgan and Jamison in the tub, when i heard some grunting noise coming up the stairs. I ran out the door and Linzi says, "I bring ya your baby". Later when my dad asked her about carring the baby up the stairs she said, "yup and it scared mama." MY kids have been a great help and I love them for making me laugh.

3 comments:

Angela said...

I think I would have freaked about the stairs thing. Benjamin thinks I drink milk and then Kaden drinks the cows milk from me because Kaden can't use a cup yet! Kids are awesome! CONGRATULATIONS by the way.

Adam and Shari Crawford said...

THAT is adorable! I loved the stories ;)

Ben and Trina said...

You didn't tell me you had your baby! CONGRATULATIONS!