Last week was full of excitement and chaos all at the same time. Starting the Saturday before mothers day I had contractions all night long about 5 minutes, apart until Tuesday night when they were every 2 minutes and were last over a minute long. So early Wednesday morning Scott and I made the long trip to the hospital, but as soon as I got the gown on the contractions completely stoped. I was only dilated to a 3 so they wouldn't keep me. As soon as I had my clothes back on the contractions began again but weren't consistent. After spending most of the day in Vegas trying to keep labor going i decided to go home and be in my bed and just relax. That did the trick. After another long night of painful contractions and no sleep, I started bleeding and asked Scott to take me in again. We almost got to Vegas and the NHP stopped us and made us get off the road for a wide load. It was a giant boat, I thought who the hell needs a boat out this way, I need to get to the dang hospital. I was having a hard time at that point. When we got to the hospital I was dilated to a 7. Shortly later came Dallen Stirling Miller, 7lbs 14oz 19nches long. He is a beautiful baby, and he has HAIR!!! nice dark hair, Scott keeps asking who's baby is this, he must not look in the mirror often.
When we got home from the hospital all the framing was done on our house and they are starting on the roof. I thought I would post some pics of that too.



3 comments:
He is just so handsome! Congrats on the baby! That's amazing that the kids are adjusting so well to a new baby in the house!
He is ADORABLE! I can't believe how dark he is. Definately different then the first 3 ;)
Your house is really cruising. It's amazing how fast things move when the money finally gets approved, huh? ;)
Yay!!!! I am so happy you had him, he is so beautiful, congratulations!
Post a Comment