I was busy clean the house and I had sent Linzi and Morgan out to play, and yes it got very quiet and all moms know that means big trouble. As I went out looking for them I heard them start to laugh, that cute laugh that also indicates trouble. As I rounded the corner of my house I saw 2 cute kids playing in the tall alfalfa, one would stand then fall then they would both laugh. It was the cutest thing. I love moments like that, that remind me of how cute and innocent they are. We then decided to go for a walk and hunt for butterflies.
Hi! I've finally been keeping up on your blog. Your kidos are so beautiful I love hearing about your day. I hope you can get the loan for the house soon! I and I really hope you make it to the hospital! Love the name! Can't wait to see him! When approximately are you do?
2 comments:
THAT is adorable! I love that they were just enjoying the Alfalfa ;) I can't believe how grown up they are.....
Hi! I've finally been keeping up on your blog. Your kidos are so beautiful I love hearing about your day. I hope you can get the loan for the house soon! I and I really hope you make it to the hospital! Love the name! Can't wait to see him! When approximately are you do?
Post a Comment