Saturday, January 10, 2009

IT's A BOY!!!

We had our ultrasound done yesterday and found out we are having another boy! I don't have a lot of time today,but i will try to put up a name poll for all of you. We have to speak in church on Sunday so I really should get back to preparing for that. I also have to teach in R.S. so it will be a busy day. Let me know if you have any good names to consider.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Congrats on another boy! It was hard enough for me to pick a name for our new little guy: Kaden! So, I don't know of any suggestions for names. I'm sure you will come up with a cute one though!

Tasha Stout said...

That's so awesome! Congrats!

Ben and Trina said...

I'm so excited for you guys! I think picking a name is the hardest part because my husband never likes the name I really want. 