Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Summer has come and Gone

Summer has come and gone... We have had lots of fun enjoying the out doors and our funny children. We went camping several times and made lots of great memories. We went fishing played softball, and hide'n'seek in the mountains we also had our four wheelers and we enjoyed them until the forest ranger pulled us over and threatened us with a $5000 fine for not having them registered in Utah and lack of protective gear. It made for good laughs later.


These are the cute camping blankets my aunt made after our first camping trip this year. Linzi was trying to wrap herself up in the door mat for the tent, it was so funny to watch but my Aunt insisted on making the kids camping blankets. Thanks aunty...

Linzi turned two! She loves monkeys, and she is kind of one herself...




Morgan has become trouble!!! He broke the child lock on this cabinet and dumped out all the oil, he has also dumped out the dish soap. He also likes to climb on everything he is fearless.



Jamison's first day of school!He loves going to school. I don't really enjoy waking up at 6 in the morning, but I am getting better.

It has been fun and I will miss this time with them, they make me laugh they make me cry, but good times or bad I still love them..

5 comments:

Traci said...

I can't believe you have a kid going to school, that's just crazy. They all are getting so big! Sounds like you guys' have had a fun summer!

Tami said...

Holy cow, that is the funniest pictures. You always get the best moments. What did you do leave him stuck in the toilet to go get your camera? Thats so hysterical I just love you!!!!! Congrates on Jamison in school. What is the 6 am thing? Why is it so early? Jas started Jr. high and I don't wake up until 6:50 5 min before she has to leave...

Kerri Marie said...

Man I just have the cutest neices and nephews ever! lol I was so glad that we were able to go down AZ with you it was great fun!

We won't be up till after christmas day. Did you still want to do the bows? If so let me know what colors. =)

Angela said...

Hey Deanna, I just found your blog off of Shari's. Cute pics! I hope you are feeling better. I am so glad I am on the downhill slope! Have you found out what your having yet?

Miller Family said...

Hi we loved to see your guys pict. and hope to see lots more! We miss you guys!